Lumina Learning is Recruiting!
We are innovators in meaningful, digital, and engaging personality tools and are growing rapidly. We are currently recruiting smart enthusiastic individuals to fill the following roles to expand our global team in Bracknell:
- Graduate Management Accountant (CIMA or ACCA sponsorship available)
- Marketing Co-ordinator
Want to know more about who we are?
Using interactive smart data and simple language, we bring psychometrics into the 21st Century through our use of technology and the contemporary view of personality psychology for selection and development solutions.
Across selection and development we support organisations to be their best by challenging the outdated status quo of traditional personality-assessments with more accurate, reliable and engaging tools that show people as they truly are. We deliver the latest expertise and genuinely excite people to enjoy personal development and interventions.
We spent our first ten years transforming how personality is understood. Now we are transforming how personality is delivered with interactive products that mean learning doesn’t stop at the end of the workshop.
We’re on a mission to transform organisations by celebrating their people, one human being at a time.
Graduate Management Accountant (primarily office based with option for partial remote working)
We are looking for an individual to join our Finance team as a Finance Co-ordinator to:
- Record financial transactions and prepare financial reports for internal and external use.
- Facilitate key decisions based on financial data and analysis.
- Manage the interface between the Finance and Business Delivery teams.
- Identify improvements to Lumina’s finance system, its products, resources and collateral.
We will support the successful candidate towards achieving an accounting qualification (CIMA/ACCA).
Marketing Co-ordinator (primarily office based with option for partial remote working)
We are looking for an individual to join our marketing team as a Marketing Co-ordinator to:
- Write and publish various types of pieces for our company’s web pages, such as articles, ebooks and social media posts.
- Create content by producing marketing copy to advertise our products, writing blog posts about industry-related topics and promoting our content on social media generating traffic and leads for new business
- Support us to reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our company and products.
Business Delivery Co-ordinator (primarily office based with option for partial remote working)
We are looking for an individual to join our business delivery team as a Business Delivery Co-ordinator to:
- Be first point of contact for all client and customer queries
- To identify improvements to system, products, resources and collateral to meet client needs
- Manage the translation process for our products and solutions
Read other News