Lumina Learning is Recruiting!
We are innovators in meaningful, digital, and engaging personality tools and are growing rapidly. We are currently recruiting smart enthusiastic individuals to fill the following roles to expand our global team in Bracknell:
- Graduate Software Developer;
- Business Delivery Co-ordinator;
- Finance Co-ordinator;
- Marketing Co-ordinator;
- Community Manager.
Want to know more about who we are?
Using interactive smart data and simple language, we bring psychometrics into the 21st Century through our use of technology and the contemporary view of personality psychology for selection and development solutions.
Across selection and development we support organisations to be their best by challenging the outdated status quo of traditional personality-assessments with more accurate, reliable and engaging tools that show people as they truly are. We deliver the latest expertise and genuinely excite people to enjoy personal development and interventions.
We spent our first ten years transforming how personality is understood. Now we are transforming how personality is delivered with interactive products that mean learning doesn’t stop at the end of the workshop.
We’re on a mission to transform organisations by celebrating their people, one human being at a time.
Graduate Software Developer (office based or fully remote)
We are looking for a graduate to join our development team as a full stack web developer to help us maintain and deliver new features and services to our cutting-edge platform.
You will be working to agile methodologies, on scalable cloud hosted services written in PHP, Node.js, AngularJS and React.
Business Delivery Co-ordinator (primarily office based with option for partial remote working)
We are looking for an individual to join our business delivery team as a Business Delivery Co-ordinator to
- Be an expert in the Lumina Learning online platform, products and services, acting as first point of contact for all client and customer queries to ensure high Client Support is proactively provided.
- Actively identify improvements to the Lumina Learning online platform, products, resources and collateral to meet Client Support needs
- Manage the process for the translation of all relevant materials within Lumina Learning
Finance Co-ordinator (primarily office based with option for partial remote working)
We are looking for an individual to join our Finance team as a Finance Co-ordinator to:
- Be first point of contact for all client and customer queries to ensure high quality Client support is proactively provided.
- Manage interface between Finance and Business Delivery and support the Finance team
- Identify improvements to the system, products, resources and collateral to meet Client finance and support needs
We will support the successful candidate towards achieving an accounting qualification.
Marketing Co-ordinator (primarily office based with option for partial remote working)
We are looking for an individual to join our marketing team as a Marketing Co-ordinator to:
- Write and publish various types of pieces for our company’s web pages, such as articles, ebooks and social media posts.
- Create content by producing marketing copy to advertise our products, writing blog posts about industry-related topics and promoting our content on social media generating traffic and leads for new business
- Support us to reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our company and products.
We are looking for an individual to join our commercial team as a Community Manager to manage, support, and grow Lumina Learning’s Business Practitioner community consisting of independent business consultants, coaches and business psychologists. Playing a central role and point of contact to this important community of Lumina Learning clients and the community’s growth over time.
Read other News